Sunday, June 21, 2009

I can't have frick, without frack...


Here are a few from earlier in the year of my other daughter, Kamryn. These were for her first birthday. Kami did so good, although it IS hard to take pictures of your own kids. Not to mention for some reason Kami just didn't seem to understand when I asked her to "turn her head to the right just a pinch. " :) I hope you enjoy these. Again, as a mom, I sure do. How should I feel as a photographer with a lot to learn ? Don't forget to become a member of this blog so you get updates, and tell your friends. I can use all the help I can get. Let's chat !

Image 1

Image 2
Image 3 Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
With this one, I actually had to desaturate the eyes. I just love this pouty face.


2 comments:

  1. babies are impossible. i wouldn't call myself a professional by any means, but i have been told i have an artistic eye.

    i like 2 more than 3 cause she's more naturally smiling/giggling. 4 is precious. 6 is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a group I think these are better then the last group you posted.

    Image 1 I would crop a little more off the top.
    Image 2 & 3 I would try a square crop. The additional stuff in the background doesn't really add anything to the picture.
    Image 4 I would have quickly panned left more and possibly zoomed out more (if your using a prime zoom means use your feet) and gotten her other arm and the rest of her head.
    Image 5 I would of zoomed out a little more to get her hands in the frame.
    Image 6 Is that the kid that's on the Gerber baby food jar?

    As for getting more critiques I would suggest looking for groups on flickr that specialize in this type of photography. Also only do one at a time. A lot of people won't take the time to critique more then one at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Followers