Monday, February 8, 2010

" I heart Kisses" - Photo Entry




Well I did it. I have wanted to enter a photo contest for some time now, and for some reason haven't pulled the trigger. This weeks challenge on I heart Faces was about kissing. A picture from my one and only wedding popped into my head to enter. This was a simple backyard wedding, and these cute little frogs hopping around in the grass where the ceremony was held inspired this idea. So here goes. Pop in to www.iheartfaces.com to see all the fun entries. Wish me luck :)



3 comments:

  1. Welcome Kristi! Wow. Your first entry is stunning! I love how creative you are. Very, very nice! I hope you will join again and again and make lots of really great photographer friends in the process. It is a fun place!

    ReplyDelete

Followers